Forms of state support for investment activities are defined by the regional program “Business development in the Nenets Autonomous Okrug”, as well as by the following regional laws:
- “On state support of investment activity in the Nenets Autonomous Okrug carried out in the form of capital investments” dated September 19, 2014 #94-ОЗ;
- “On the establishment of a reduced rate of corporate income tax for certain categories of taxpayers” dated October 8, 2013;
- “On the regulation of land matters in the Nenets Autonomous Okrug” dated December 29, 2005.
1. In order to create favorable investment climate in the region there are tax holidays for new entrepreneurs and tax incentives for operating entrepreneurs, as well as reduced rates of income tax for companies introducing fixed assets worth more than 1 bln rubles. The income tax rate for companies engaged in certain activities and investing in the Nenets Autonomous Okrug is 13.5%, spheres of activities are as follows:
1) production of oil, gas, other minerals;
2) oil and gas transportation;
3) storage of oil, gas and by-products;
4) LNG processing, production of coke and petroleum products;
5) power generation;
6) transshipment and transportation services;
7) seaports and airports activities;
8) freight transport and air transport activities;
2. There are measures of state support in the form of preferential conditions of land use (provision of land plots for the implementation of large-scale investment projects) for the investors implementing projects in the socio-cultural and communal spheres and other large-scale projects.
3. State program “Business development in the Nenets Autonomous Okrug” provides grants to start-up entrepreneurs and subsidies to partially reimburse business costs.
4. State program “Development of agriculture, regulation of agricultural production, raw materials and food” provides subsidies for agricultural producers.
5. In order to create an effective infrastructure to support investors and business entities, specialized organizations were established in the region:
- Fund for Support of Entrepreneurship and Provision of Guarantees of the Nenets Autonomous Okrug. The Fund provides micro-loans at reduced rates (from 6% to 10%) and guarantees to banks when providing loans to businesses;
- Centre for Business Development of the Nenets Autonomous Okrug. The Centre operates on a “one contact principle” and provides leasing services, informational, organizational and legal support to investors and entrepreneurs, as well as business incubator services.
6. Business incubator provides services on preferential office lease (it includes 13 premises with 30 equipped workplaces) and consulting support to start-ups.
Regional authorities use every opportunity to increase the investment activity of business. We pay special attention to investors and are ready to accompany each investment project.